Monday, March 25, 2019

We Must Care For Our Most Vulnerable!






I recorded this audio recording of a Eulogy that I have been preparing for my Dad's eminent funeral. I did a lot of splicing out of stutters and pauses, but I didn't try leveling out the sounds through the effects tool because I felt that it was important to change the tone, but maybe that is more for volume control. I will have to continue investigating.

This is a great way to practice speeches because you get to see how the overall delivery of the speech sounds and then you can find the visual area where a mistake may be or where there may be a spot for deleting some of a pause.  It really was as easy as pushing the big red button to record and to push new to start another one. As I am writing, the audio file still reads "uploading video or cancel" so I am not quite sure what is going on. 

Now I tried Screencast because the video option never worked, so I hope this works for people.

No comments:

Post a Comment