Monday, April 8, 2019

FIRST RUN OF CAMPAIGN IS 26.2 MILES



Wow! If this works when I am done writing, I will be very pleased once again as I used these newly acquired animation skills to advertise not only our kick-off weekend for our campaign but our best display of Vermont Humanity in the Vermont City Marathon. For anyone who has not been to this event, let alone run in it, it is simple an amazing outpouring of love all throughout the city of Burlington.

I looked at all the templates before going out on my own, but I didn't really find one that was what I wanted to do, and I kind of got lost in a Business Ethics template that I thought might apply nicely to my intentions to disperse another campaign message. Hence, abandon the templates and persevere for creativity and meaning. My audio recording at the end was really low, but by this time I had been working all day and was exhausted so listen carefully is my advice to my listeners, lol.

Overall, the stage area was easy to work with and the timeline was too. I wished I had used the library more, but I got going on a theme and it worked for me. In the properties area, I would have liked to see more things like underlines, but I may have just missed them. I was a little overwhelmed throughout the whole experience, but I am happy with my product.

I encourage all people to go to the Vermont City Marathon and cheer people on! I will be running in the shirt with 2020Vision printed on it and I will be running in memory of my dear friend and campaign manager who took his life on the fear that he may go back to prison where he was illegally detained for almost 4 months before he would let me assist him legally. Criminal Justice Reform must happen immediately before another beautiful life is lost.


No comments:

Post a Comment