Monday, April 15, 2019

Life's Too Short to Be Divisive!


When you click on the slideshow, one still has to click on Present, on the upper right of the tool bar, and then click on the play arrow on the bottom left of the screen's presentation bar. SEE THE BOTTOM LINK PLEASE.


Timeless Legacy Continues On!

I used WeVideo to make a video honoring my Dad and the Irish Music groups that he helped found  many years ago. This is the second time using this program so it was nice to improve upon some things like controlling the audio transitions, yet I still don't think they are smooth enough. Audacity's transitions were much smoother, but at least I figured out how to do it this time. I still need to narrate louder, as I didn't want to turn the bagpipes down any lower to lose the effect. I like this program except for the audio transitions. I feel it is good enough to pass along to family, friends and my Dad's musical buddies so I am very happy with it.

As far as a final project storyboard, I didn't have time to do the storyboard. I have done them in my other class and I liked your link better than the other ones I had been using, but the video took up a great deal of time organizing all the photos from everyone's collections.

My idea is to do something with the voting issue as I have been, and will be, pushing this for the rest of my living days! With only 30-60 seconds, I can really have no more than 10 photos. The music will be upbeat and the message is to praise those states that allow all citizens to vote. Vermont and Maine are the only two states that allow inmates to vote, and only about 14 states allow convicted felons to vote. I think we should buy products from the states that allow full-voting rights and boycott those that consider it a privilege. I will definitely use my banner that I created in this class and I will use other campaign photos, but most importantly I will offer a place to register to vote.  I really want to expand the idea of consumer influence into the realm of supporting those states that have full-voting rights.

No comments:

Post a Comment